Kformat - Google soc

My blog about my google summer of code projet, KFormat. Mon blog sur mon projet google code, KFormat.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

TimeTable :

During june I have the soc and a project for my school :
31 may - 4th june : learn some about Solid and KDE lib
5th june - 11th june : I see the source of Kformat and I try to compile it with QT4 (I make some modification to have the library for QT4).
12th- 25th june : I add the integration for KDE, to add left click to the unit and we have the menu to format). I hope I have sufficient time because these week I have to write a report for my school and I must to finish my project in england.
After I will add the autodetection, I think it will take lot of time but I have only this to do during this summer. I will make a new timetable in the end of june to the rest of work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home