Kformat - Google soc

My blog about my google summer of code projet, KFormat. Mon blog sur mon projet google code, KFormat.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Hello everybody!
I am Mickael Minarie, I am actually in England to do a live project module in the university of Teesside. This project finished on June 26th and in the same time, I will code for KFormat, a tool to format device for KDE. I hope I succeed to do the twice correctly.

About me : I am a student in university of clermont-ferrand (France) in computing science, option system. I like computing, music, photography and travelling. My english isn't perfect now and if you see some midtake, please tell to me.

Boujour!
Je suis Mickael Minarie, je suis actuellement en angleterre pour faire un projet dans le cadre de mon stage de fin d'etude dans l'université de teesside (Middlesbrough). Mon projet se finit le 26 juin et en même temps, je vais coder KFormat, un outil de formattage pour KDE.

Je suis un etudiant à l'IUT de clermont-ferrand en informatique, option SI. J'aime bien l'informatique, la musique, la photographie et les voyages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home