Kformat - Google soc

My blog about my google summer of code projet, KFormat. Mon blog sur mon projet google code, KFormat.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

My project :
I want to make a tool to simplify the format of floppy, USB drive or others devices which must be formatted before using it. It must have the option availlable in mkfs, or some more but the choice can be coose in graphic mode. A autodetection of device will be add to have the good size for the drive.
I will ask to the user for the filesystem but a standard choice will be proposed to the user, to help the beginners.
When a empty non formatted media will be inserted, Kformat is automaticly launched.
I use to code this QT4 and if this library can be used in 1 month(actually in devellopement), I use Solid.

If you want to change something to my project, please add a comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home